Sunday 20 April 2008

Mystery solved

The week end before last I told you that we had to drive to Eastleigh to the top of a car park to meet my brother.  Well all was revealed when we arrived, along with my three sisters, their partners and my mother.

My brother and his partner had decided to invite us all to one of those as much as you can eat Indian/Thai buffet meals.

So we all spent a pleasant afternoon eating until we were fit to burst - the occasion - they had been together for 7 years and wanting to celebrate this anniversary with their family.  It was made all the more pleasant by the fact that my brother can be a bit of a loner and keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself, so such a public demonstration is out of character for him.

It was great to be with all my siblings (well one was missing, but that is another story) and to reminisce about the past and to catch up on what we are all doing now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

 What a nice evening for you.  Glad it was a good night.


                   Julie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time you must have had.  How special that you were all able to get together like that!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely evening....full of wonderfully different food too!
Lisa