Wednesday 16 April 2008

The Computer Swallowed Grandma

I found this in a magazine that comes into my office from Alzheimers Society, it amused me, so I thought it might amuse others

 

The Computer Swallowed

 

The computer swallowed grandma

Yes, honestly it’s true

She pressed ‘control’ and ‘enter’

And disappeared from view

 

It devoured her completely

The thought just makes me squirm

She must have caught a virus

Or been eaten by a worm

 

I’ve searched through the recycle bin

And files of every kind

I’ve even use the internet

But nothing did I find

 

In desperation, I asked Jeeves

My searches to refine

The reply from him was negative

Not a thing was found ;online’

 

So, if inside your ‘Inbox’

My grandma you should see

Please ‘copy’, ‘scan’ and ‘paste’ her

And send her back to me

 

Unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your grandma! Lol! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

 Cute, If I see her I will send her your way, LOL.


                     Julie

Anonymous said...

Cute!!
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How cute!
Lisa