Sunday 9 December 2007

A dog called Whiskey

This week end I have been working in the Isle of Wight, and at the B & B we were staying at we came across a dog called Whiskey - a terrier - and do you know what we discovered - he is the only dog known that has his own account at the Lifeboat Station.  He has a fetish for tennis balls, and runs off way in front of his owners and help himself to one from the dispay.  On the till is a piece of paper marked 'Whiskey's account' and they note the amount of balls he takes, for his owner to pay for when he finally catches up with him

 

 Thank You 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!  OUr dog loves tennis balls as well and she has several of them.  She can find one in the bushes when we don't even realize one is there.  She loves them so!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable story, makes me think of my black lab.  She always had a tennis ball, or three in her mouth!!  Neat story.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I had a dog once, a German Shepherd, called Griff, and he always stole the golf balls, when we passed the golf course.  The golfers asked me once if I could train hm to put the balls in the hole.!! :)
Have a good weekend.
Always been a reader, but not a commenter
Carolx

Anonymous said...

A cute story. A cute dog... both of them. my dog likes to sneak toys outside, and then leave them there. She doesn't bring them back. So I have to go get them. That's MIsty, the one I was telling you about earlier. bea