Saturday 10 May 2008

So sad (:)

Received this in an email

 

women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and a mask. 

After a few days they meet again..... 

 

The engaged girlfriend: " The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice,  3 inch stilettos and mask. He saw me he said: "you are the woman of my life, I love you"...then we made love all night long.

 

The mistress:  " Ah! me too, the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat, when I opened the raincoat... he did not say anything.....but we had wild sex all night .  

 

The married one: " The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready: leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes....my husband comes back from work, opens the door and says , 

 

"Alright Batman? what's for dinner?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

 What a hoot, yup the 3rd would be my hubby.


                      Julie

Anonymous said...

ROFL, this is so funny!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like most husbands! Lol! Jeannette xx